This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

The Honor System?? What kind of Honor is this?

r emery

20 Sep, 2015 10:39 PM

I've DONATED and I'm tired of your in my face Ad (https://getadblock.com/installed/?u=cm625pyq87126212) popping up over and over. I've turned it off & I am tired of it coming back the next week. Next time it pops up I'm contacting my AMX and file for an invalid credit charge.

"The Honor System" is that your style or idea of honor? It appears to me that you know little about HONOR.

R emery

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Rhana on 21 Sep, 2015 02:48 PM

Hi R emery,

You're right, that's incredibly annoying! AdBlock definitely shouldn't do that, even if you had chosen not to pay. If this page is appearing every time you open Chrome, AdBlock's settings somehow keep getting reset. Here are two common reasons why this might happen:

• Do you use a disk or file cleaning program such as Ccleaner? If so, make sure it doesn't remove localStorage files or other browser-related files, because it might be deleting AdBlock's settings.
    • Your Chrome profile might have become corrupted. First, try reinstalling AdBlock. You will see the payment page once. If you see it more than once, try creating a new Chrome profile and let us know if that changes anything.

Rhana
    AdBlock Community Manager

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac