This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Michael & Katie

cynthiamurray1

11 Oct, 2013 12:21 AM

I haven't even taken a test drive yet, so I won't comment on the product, yet! :) I just wanted to send you a note ( or maybe a book, I tend to rattle on my kids tell me) but I want to tell you (as a grandmother) How proud I am of both of you. I don't know you, but reading your bio, I felt I needed to tell you that. It had to be the scariest thing you have ever done in your life, to quit your job and put everything into this venture. I wish I could have sent you a lot more money, but a fixed income sucks!!!! Anyway, to Katie, thanks for being there for all this, in a way its a lot harder for you than Michael (although he will NEVER believe that). I wish you both a lot of LOVE and Happiness in your lives, and money enough to help you be VERY successful, in this and ANY FUTURE VENTURES.
                                                         After all you could be the next Bill Gates............. DREAM BIG !!!!!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by AdBlock on 11 Oct, 2013 03:40 PM

Thank you very much, Cynthia! Yep, Katie and I have been in it together
    through all of this and it's been very exciting and sometimes scary :)

Hope you end up enjoying AdBlock!

Michael Gundlach

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac