This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Sometimes causes a print error message in a window that keeps returning when you click to delete it on yahoo mail

George

26 Nov, 2013 03:32 PM

Hello, I use Yahoo mail on my IMac running "lion". I access it with the latest updated Safari. While reading my mail which may contain advertisements, I sometimes (without asking to print anything) get a message telling me I have a print error. I don't own a printer. The program won't let you do anything or permanently get rid of the message without quitting Safari.
One other thing I noticed is that Advertisements from Video Streaming sites (Ustream, Livestream, etcget past the blocker (Google ads bug me!) I can see that might be a problem to block, but I'm hoping you can stay a step ahead of them.
Thanks for a great product, and good luck on the cheapskates who can afford it but don't.

1. 1 Posted by Jérémy on 22 Dec, 2013 10:56 PM

Hello George,

The issue with the Video Streaming Sites is an issue that we know. We can't block those yet. The Google Youtube Ads that aren't blocked is an issue that we're working on very hard! Does the error of the printing only appears with AdBlock activated? Because if it also appears with AdBlock deactivated, it isn't the fault of AdBlock.

Kind Regards,
    Jérémy Keusters
    Happy Holidays!

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac