This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

i THINK i NEED TO HAVE IT INSTALLED AGAI OR ASK FOR REFUND/

Charles Hollins

07 Nov, 2013 11:07 PM

Installed adBlock seveal weeks ago and it worked not problems. I was using google chrome. yesterday I tried to use Int Exp but adblock was not active with it. I did what I thought I needed to do and attembpted to download adblock for ie. Some how I think I downloaded an upgrade of some kind. It took a very long time to install. Then I had many problems. I think it also downloaded some other programs, like maybe one called "misquito" I did not want an upgrad and certainly wanted no other programs. On my desktop I have trree icons that read "abp_x64_3-0" I tried to uninstall adblock to get rid of these and now don't seem to have it anywhere on my computer. I do sow the icon in chrome but it sates that it can not run in chrome.
I did send my contribution of $ 10 when you requested it a few days ago.
Help me make it work on Chrome, ie andfoxfire and I keep it.

1. 1 Posted by Tomáš on 08 Nov, 2013 02:40 PM

This is AdBlock, an unrelated project to AdBlock Plus (ABP). For more info see this link

If you want to contact ABP, take a look at http://adblockplus.org

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac