This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Not getting to print a complete email

Jana

08 Nov, 2013 10:09 PM

I was sent a receipt for camping and about an inch or two are missing on the right side of the email when I tried to print. It's important I get my confirmation number on that email but it has repeatedly been cut off on the right side since adblock was added. By the way, it is great not to get ads but I don't want to miss my emails when trying to print either.

Thanks.

Jana

1. 1 Posted by Kieran on 09 Nov, 2013 10:18 AM

Why do you think that it is AdBlock's fault? AdBlock should not do this, it
    should only remove the ads from the page.

2. 2 Posted by Jana Peterson on 09 Nov, 2013 04:17 PM

Because there used to be a small arrow on the right of the email that I could hit and the page would expand to include the whole email, temporarily eliminating the ad. I was then able to print the whole page. Now I'm not able to expand the page to the right which I could do before AdBlock. It might be a Yahoo issue as their format has also changed. Just wondered if this was a problem for anyone else with AdBlock.

Thanks.

Jana Peterson

3. 3 Posted by Kieran on 11 Nov, 2013 09:31 PM

Does using Yahoo! Mail's "Print" option on the "Actions" menu print the whole email?

4. 4 Posted by Jana Peterson on 11 Nov, 2013 11:02 PM

Hi,

Good idea!  I no longer have the email that wasn't complete when printing so I'll try Yahoo's Actions printing next time and hope for different results.

I appreciate your quick reply!

Thanks.

Jana Peterson

5. 5 Posted by Jérémy on 12 Nov, 2013 07:14 PM

Hello Jana,

Okay! Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other issues/problems!

Kind Regards,
    Jeremy Keusters

6. Jérémy closed this discussion on 12 Nov, 2013 07:14 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac