This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Putlocker

Titus

28 Dec, 2015 03:08 AM

No matter what added extensions I try to use in ceases this infernal message,

You need to disable your adblocking software to continue using this site.

By blocking ads on this site, you are taking an active position not to support the publishers of this site and whose content you consume free of charge. In doing so you threaten the long term viability of this site operations.

there is absolutely nothing I can do now to get it play play any movie or television show.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Rhana on 28 Dec, 2015 03:45 AM

Hi Titus,

If you're on a site that's refusing to show content if AdBlock is installed, please follow the instructions in this Knowledge Base article about websites detecting AdBlock and let us know how it goes!

A quick alternative (if you don't mind seeing ads, of course!) is just to disable AdBlock on that site. Click the AdBlock button and select Don't run on pages on this domain, and then click Exclude.

Rhana
    AdBlock Community Manager

2. 2 Posted by Titus on 28 Dec, 2015 04:14 AM

Even if I turn the Adblock off, it will not allow me access to any video on their site. The level of greed these companies are pushing, namely youtube, hulu, and now putlocker, is beyond poor business etiquette.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Rhana on 30 Dec, 2015 08:04 PM

Hi Titus,

We are receiving a lot of reports that Putlocker is refusing to show videos until users disable their ad blockers, EVEN WHEN there is no ad blocker installed. Right now this looks like a bug on the Putlocker site. There is no way to contact the site administrators to notify them about the bug.

Our best suggestion is to wait a day or two to see whether they become aware of the problem and fix it. Please see this Knowledge Base article for details: I disabled AdBlock (or I don't have an ad blocker) but Putlocker still won't show videos!.

Rhana
    AdBlock Community Manager

4. Rhana closed this discussion on 30 Dec, 2015 08:04 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac