This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Putlocker

Ronda

29 Dec, 2015 03:25 PM

English only!

Please answer the following questions so that we can process your bug report, otherwise, we may have to ignore it.
Also, please put your name, or a screen name, and your email above so that we can contact you if needed.
If you don't want your report to be made public, check that box, too.

Can you provide detailed steps on how to reproduce the problem?

1. I need to disable my adblock software to continue using putlocker
  2. I went on the filter list and then tried to subscribe putlocker, but it keep saying 'failed to fetch' or 'invalid it'll be deleted'
  3. I just want to continue using putlocker without any problems, please help

What should happen when you do the above steps
Putlocker will start working

What actually happened?
This happened... "You need to disable your adblocking software to continue using this site. By blocking ads on this site, you are taking an active position not to support the publishers of this site and whose content you consume free of charge. In doing so you threaten the long term viability of this site operations."

Do you have any other comments? If you can, can you please attach a screenshot of the bug?
Just hope you guys get to see this and find a way to help me

--- The questions below are optional but VERY helpful. ---

If unchecking all filter lists fixes the problem, which one filterlist must you check to cause the problem again after another restart?
I have no idea Technical Chrome users: Go to chrome://extensions ->Developer Mode -> Inspect views: background page -> Console. Paste the contents here:
Update extensions now
AdBlock 2.45
The most popular Chrome extension, with over 40 million users! Blocks ads all over the web.
Details Options
ID: gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom
Inspect views: background page

Allow in incognito
Warning: Google Chrome cannot prevent extensions from recording your browsing history. To disable this extension in incognito mode, unselect this option.

Enabled

====== Do not touch below this line ======

==== Filter Lists ====  
adblock_custom  
  last updated: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 14:50:23 GMT  
easylist  
  last updated: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 14:50:28 GMT  
malware  
  last updated: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 14:50:24 GMT  
acceptable_ads  
  last updated: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 14:50:24 GMT  

==== Custom Filters ====  

@@|http://putlocker.is/watch-naruto-shippuden-tvshow-season-9-episode-14-online-free-putlocker.html|$document
@@|http://putlocker.is/watch-naruto-shippuden-tvshow-season-9-episode-14-online-free-putlocker.html|$document
@@|http://putlocker.is/watch-naruto-shippuden-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html|$document  

==== Settings ====  
debug_logging: false
youtube_channel_whitelist: false
whitelist_hulu_ads: false
show_context_menu_items: true
show_advanced_options: false
display_stats: true
display_menu_stats: true
show_block_counts_help_link: true
dropbox_sync: false
show_survey: true
malware-notification: undefined

==== Other info: ====  
AdBlock version number: 2.45 Stable  
Total pings: 1  
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11 CrOS armv7l 7520.63.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.106 Safari/537.36
  1. 1 Posted by Ronda Hoveka on 29 Dec, 2015 07:34 PM

Hi,

Thank you for responding back and also thank you for your help

Ronda

x

Sent from my Windows Phone
    Sent: ‎29/‎12/‎2015 19:07
    To: [email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>
    Subject: AdBlock | Your support request (in problems)

Hello Ronda!

Thanks for creating the discussion at AdBlock called "Putlocker".

We do not currently offer live chat support, but our support team is here to help seven days a week, and we make every effort to reply as quickly as possible. While you are waiting, you might review these resources for helpful information:

- "I disabled AdBlock but Putlocker still won't show videos!" at http://support.getadblock.com/kb/recently-reported/i-disabled-adblock-but-putlocker-still-wont-show-videos

We'll send an email to you at [email blocked] when we update your support request. Make sure to reply using that same email address.
    Alternatively, you can keep track of this conversation at http://support.getadblock.com/discussions/problems/93249-putlocker

Even though this is an automated email, you can reply to it if you missed something off of your original discussion text. Do so at the top of the email, not the bottom.

The AdBlock Support TeamIf you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here: https://u7455.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/unsubscribe?upn=Uh-2BAptpDoBABGg5tIfwiKC0vhXeJC-2Fdl1k-2F5K9-2BS3VR7a79pRzwNM-2FU5ImRaPVAf-2BuPNbNtWThopOXAy3YXK9KDZQ-2BHDbKiMI214puvmDIVcopeTn2wRcH6dyNn7X2uqIcVeaPHtRK4SGk8I1nhUwW6rG-2BCw1Xs6HiqyMVO1PGz3xTh8b5aeXBFktqRafSentyOM9TB88DY-2FNkzFfpkX-2Fg-3D-3D.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Rhana on 30 Dec, 2015 07:34 PM

Hi Ronda,

We've received a lot of reports that Putlocker is refusing to show videos until users disable their ad blockers, EVEN WHEN there is no ad blocker installed. Right now this looks like a bug on the Putlocker site. There is no way to contact the site administrators to notify them. At this point, our best suggestion is to wait a day or two to see whether they become aware of the problem and fix it.

Rhana
    AdBlock Community Manager

3. Rhana closed this discussion on 30 Dec, 2015 07:34 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac