This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Putlocker

a.stamboliev96

30 Dec, 2015 03:28 PM

You need to disable your adblocking software to continue using this site...i know many of you had this problem,so i would be very thankfull to those who help me

1. 1 Posted by a.stamboliev96 on 30 Dec, 2015 03:42 PM

The reason why i'm starting a new discussion is because i'm working with an android tablet.So my google chrome works differently.I saw that i can resolve my problem by going to options then go to add your own filters and type this code..@||thevideos.tv/js/ads.js .But the ptoblem is that i cant find any options to go to... Please guys i love this site and i really want to fix my problem :(

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Rhana on 30 Dec, 2015 07:50 PM

Hi a.stamboliev96,

AdBlock no longer supports any Android browsers, so you may be using Adblock Plus (ABP), not AdBlock. However, this doesn't seem to be a browser issue. We are receiving a lot of reports that Putlocker is refusing to show videos until users disable their ad blockers, EVEN WHEN there is no ad blocker installed. Right now this looks like a bug on the Putlocker site. There is no way to contact the site administrators to notify them about the bug.

Our best suggestion is to wait a day or two to see whether they become aware of the problem and fix it. Please see this Knowledge Base article for details: I disabled AdBlock (or I don't have an ad blocker) but Putlocker still won't show videos!.

Rhana
    AdBlock Community Manager

3. Rhana closed this discussion on 30 Dec, 2015 07:50 PM.

4. a.stamboliev96 re-opened this discussion on 30 Dec, 2015 08:11 PM

5. 3 Posted by a.stamboliev96 on 30 Dec, 2015 08:11 PM

Thanks alot.I'ts my 3rd day of waiting..so hopefully they will fix the bug
    soon.I'm sorry about my english and thanks again :)

6. Rhana closed this discussion on 31 Dec, 2015 06:16 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac