This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Putlocker won't work on Safari iPad

mes11

30 Dec, 2015 06:31 PM

Hi I can see other people have reported this issue but on different devices and browsers. I just watched one episode of a show, went to watch the next one and I am getting this same disable Adblocking software which I don't have on my iPad and there is nowhere to add the suggested text into filters as far as I can see in the Settings. Please help! Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Rhana on 30 Dec, 2015 07:49 PM

Hi mes11,

We are receiving a lot of reports that Putlocker is refusing to show videos until users disable their ad blockers, EVEN WHEN there is no ad blocker installed. Right now this looks like a bug on the Putlocker site. There is no way to contact the site administrators to notify them about the bug.

Our best suggestion is to wait a day or two to see whether they become aware of the problem and fix it. Please see this Knowledge Base article for details: I disabled AdBlock (or I don't have an ad blocker) but Putlocker still won't show videos!.

Rhana
    AdBlock Community Manager

2. Rhana closed this discussion on 30 Dec, 2015 07:49 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac