This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Yosemite and Safari 8

Andre

18 Oct, 2014 03:09 PM

Well … after a few days of using OS X Yosemite and Safari 8 … I have the impression that some of my exceptions (for example) @@||cloudfront.net$domain=example.dom is not working correctly. Just only if i deactivate these filter by ! uncommenting the filter it works right.
Does anyone have the same effect or impression?
What kind of positive or negative expressions you have about the new Safari?

1. 1 Posted by Jérémy on 30 Oct, 2014 12:30 PM

Hello Andre,

Can you give a specific example URL that is working/not working with a specific filter (as cloudfront.net isn't working for me)?

Kind Regards,
    Jérémy K

2. 2 Posted by Andre on 30 Oct, 2014 01:57 PM

Well after some investigations i took cloudfront.net and others out of my personal filters because they where to restrictive.
    So fare no problems right now. All exception that i made in my filters work fine and well … for now. But as fare as i see this … safari have some problems with its own cash management so … hopefully they solve it with the next safari update. … 

3. 3 Posted by Jérémy on 30 Oct, 2014 06:13 PM

Hello Andre,

Okay! We're glad to read that your issue is solved for now! Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have this issues again.

Kind Regards,
    Jérémy K

4. Jérémy closed this discussion on 30 Oct, 2014 06:13 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac