This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Remove an ad

rav

14 Nov, 2014 08:23 PM

Hello, i'm trying to remove an ad on a page, 'im sorry, it shouldn't be too difficult, but i'm a noob on HTML/CSS...

I maually blocked hundreds of ads during my surf, but sometimes i don't know how to remove an ad.

My problem today is the big ad on the top of this site : http://www.senscritique.com/

<a href="/film/L_Incomprise/10733057" class="delt71-banner"

The class is dynamic, it can be "delt01-banner", "delt02-banner", "delt98-banner", "delt99-banner"

And with this elements i don't know what is the good code to block all this ad on all the pages of this website.

with your answer I will try to understand the logic in these cases.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much, thanks to Adblock I can customize the web to my desire.

1. 1 Posted by Jérémy on 19 Dec, 2014 11:50 PM

Hello Rav,

To make everything more easy, you can actually just click on the AdBlock button and click on 'Block an ad on this page'. There will be a dialog that will guide you through the process of blocking an ad manually!

I hope that this solved your issue, if not, don't hesitate to contact us again!

Kind Regards,
    Jérémy K
    Happy Holidays!

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac