This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Website exclusion option in AdBlock settings?

Ryan

25 Mar, 2015 05:59 AM

I would like to be able to manually add website exclusions in AdBlock settings. The reason I want to see this happen, is because on some webpages, selecting "Don't run on this page", or "Don't run on this domain" does not work at all. (One example being .puu.sh , which a friend and I keep seeing it blocked, when there aren't even ads and it's impossible to unblock the domain without pausing AdBlock). This would be a great addition to AdBlock anyway. Thanks for reading.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Neelfyn on 28 Mar, 2015 09:07 PM

Hi Ryan,

Whitelisting websites manually is possible at AdBlock button > Options > Customize.

About the puu.sh issue, I believe there is already another discussion on this, but we haven't been able to reproduce the issue on our end. Is there a particular page on which you're experiencing this?

Can you please also go to AdBlock button -> Options -> SUPPORT -> "Have our team requested some debug info?" and paste it into this discussion?

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac