This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Adsense Ads!

José Patrício

07 Oct, 2015 08:12 AM

First of all, congratulations for the excellent plugin. It's really great especially for some websites that have tons of boring advertisements. I just do not agree with the blocking of adsense ads. As you know, the Adsense is very picky in ad positions and does not allow any kind of pop-ups that bother the user's navigation, therefore, I wonder why google ads are not considered acceptable by Adblock plugin.

You have the notion that most advertisers works for adsense and this plugin affects a lot in terms of earnings for both sides (google and publishers)!

I work with adsense and I'm being seriously harmed by your plugin. More than 70% of daily users use a adblock. This is very serious!

Adblock has a huge success, that I have no doubt, but you should consider that some companies are trustworthy, as the Adsense.

I hope that the Adsense and Adblock can reach an agreement in the future. Because if this continues, many people will be ruined!

Please do not ignore my post.

Regards...

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Rhana on 07 Oct, 2015 04:56 PM

Hi José,

Whitelists of acceptable ads are maintained by Adblock Plus (ABP), which is an entirely separate, unrelated product developed by a different company. You can learn more about ABP's acceptable ads policy and apply to be added on their website.

Rhana
    AdBlock Community Manager

2. Rhana closed this discussion on 07 Oct, 2015 04:56 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac