This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

Publishers Clearing House

Jon

28 Jul, 2014 01:06 PM

I realize that PCH gets its support with the ads, but I don't want to see the ads (nor do I always have the time to). Blocking the ads is touch and go. Some times AdBlock blocks the ads with no problems and other times it blocks ads and prevents me from participating in one of their games. Don't get me wrong, I love AdBlock!

Long story short, could someone add better support for the PCH domain (or any website like it)? I'm not saying that AdBlock needs to be taken down, I'm just asking for help making AdBlock more compatible so that way I'm not constantly either pausing then un-pausing AdBlock or adding then removing PCH from the exclusion list.

1. 1 Posted by Jérémy on 31 Jul, 2014 08:43 AM

Hello Jon,

Can you provide an URL with an example page where you get this issue?

Kind Regards,
    Jérémy K

2. 2 Posted by Ernie on 12 Sep, 2014 06:02 PM

This comment was split into a new discussion: Publishers Clearing House

This is a suggestion. In your adds many are now without picture views. There is a sugnificant number of more people buying products more often when they can see a picture of the item being considered vs. just written information.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac