This is AdBlock's old support site. It is available for archival purposes only. To create a new discussion, or to visit the up-to-date knowledge base, please visit help.getadblock.com

[re]order priorities of [my] subscriptions

palant.is.unacceptable

08 Sep, 2014 09:48 AM

Unlike untrustworthy-palant I would prefer my blocks- and whitelists trump all other filters in subscriptions. What's more I want to charge the other of subscriptions to provide this precedence -- especially as I have a private subscription I share among devices and for family.

MY filtering preferences ought be paramount. Eyeo inc, the scourge of wladimir palant, profits from the opposing ideology. That is obviously NOT-acceptable. ZERO 3rd part ads are acceptable: raping my privacy for your profit is evil. And it's evil to do unto others.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Neelfyn on 11 Sep, 2014 05:56 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion! AdBlock merges all filter lists you're subscribed to into one single huge list, so there is at the moment no way to set a priority for specific rules. Please also note that for the same reason, whitelist rules have priority over blacklist rules.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AdBlock please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac